
I swear to youI will always be there for you
There’s nothing I won’t do
I promisse you
All my life I will live for you
We will make it through
Forever we will be
Together, you and me
Oh I want to hold you
Nothing can’t compare
With all of my heart you know
I’ll always be right there
I believe in us
Nothing else could ever mean so much
You’re the one i trust
The time has come
We’re not two people now
We are three
Second to none
Forever we will be
Together, a family
The more I get to know you
Nothing can’t compare
With all of my heart you know
I’ll always be right there
Forever we will be
Together, just you and me
The more I get to know you
The more I really care
With all of my heart you know
I’ll always be…
And you know I really love you
Nothing can’t compare
With all of my life you know
I’ll always be right here
1 comment:
Que posso eu dizer ou fazer com um homem destes a meu lado...
Fazes-me sentir a mulher mais bonita e especial do mundo...
Para ti um muito obrigado por me fazeres sentir assim...Amo-te, amo-te, amo-te, amo-te, amo-te, amo-te...
Post a Comment